We are very grateful to all who attended the Summer Presentation yesterday.
The day had a Bastille Day theme to it, including the French style buffet lunch.
The event included…..
- Certificate and gift vouchers were given for awards for Effort, Best Attendance and PEP scheme
- Certificate and gift vouchers were given awards for Sports, House Champions, Overall House Winners
- Farewell to Year 13 Students
- Farewell to leaving staff – Miss Dennis, Miss Hull, Mrs McGuiggan, Miss Paybody, Mrs Fryda and Mr Stone.
- There was also a collection of donations for awards and lunch and these amounted to £1350!
- Art and D&T exhibition in the gym
- French Style Buffet Lunch was served in the Common Room
- There were casual games on the field
- Concert on the stage
- Icecream van for the day, and he donated £40 to the school from his sales
- Potted plants were sold raising £106, which with those sold from the bungalow totals £174. Thanks Mrs Moodie!
- And a Bake Sale which raised £1739.50
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the helpers, the bakers, the spectators, the staff, in fact everyone for all their support, making this day a success!